Rise Above the Rest with V-400 Tower Systems
Controlling wind blow particulate matter (PM), protecting workers, and complying with local regulations at bulk storage areas, loading terminals, scrap yards, and other fixed locations requires a permanent solution. HKD Blue’s V-500FX units are available on 10, 15, and 20 ft. steel towers for maximum droplet hang time and distance. These machines can also be fully automated as a network through a centralized computer system.
The Next-Gen V-400FX Features
- Production: Capable of projecting mist 300 ft and providing area coverage of 260,000 ft2.
- GEYSER Technology: Anti-clogging center nozzle with variable flow control (10-70 GPM)
- Full Remote Control Functionality: Easily control oscillation parameters, spray angle, water-flow and much more from up to 1000 ft.
- 10’, 15’, 20’ Tower: Galvanized steel towers. Click here for installation procedures – request link
- Onboard Drains: Comes standard with self draining features to avoid freezing during colder months.