Rise Above The Rest with HKD Blue's V-400 Tower Systems
Controlling wind blow particulate matter, protecting workers, and complying with local regulations at bulk storage areas, loading terminals, scrap yards, and other fixed locations requires a permanent solution. HKD Blue’s V-400FX units are available on 10’,15’, & 20’ steel towers for maximum droplet hang time and distance. These machines can also be fully automated as a network through a centralized computer system.
The next-gen V-400FX features:
- Production: Capable of projecting mist 275 ft and providing area coverage of 180,000 sq. ft.
- GEYSER Technology: anti-clogging center nozzle with variable flow control (10-70 GPM)
- Full remote control functionality: for adjustable throw angle, 330 degrees of oscillation, and water flow controls
- 10’, 15’, 20’ Tower: Galvanized steel towers. Click here for installation procedures – request link
- Onboard drains: Comes standard with self draining features to avoid pipes & hoses freezing during colder month